Pinnacle Sports Review
Pinnacle Sports is a well-known and reputable e-sports betting site that has been featured in many different channels, including places like CBS and Polygon. It is a licensed betting site, certified to give it even more trust. Offering a sleek, clean interface and much more than just e-sports betting, it is a solid place for any prospective wagers. It comes with over 25 different leagues across 5 games, giving all e-sports bettors the chance to lock down their perfect plays.
Being a licensed betting website gives Pinnacle Sports a strong suit of credibility. This also makes it a lot more transparent, offering a lot of safety when it comes to making wagers on games. Support is available 24 hours a day, giving around-the-clock access to help if it should be needed.
For bettors that are worried about not finding a deposit method that fits their desires, that’s not a problem – Pinnacle Sports offers a wide variety of different deposit methods, all of which are credited in real-time, ensuring the funds are available as fast as possible. And with minimum deposits as low as $10, it makes getting up and running cheap, while lowering the amount of risk that must be taken on.
Not only does the site show the different leagues they support (as well as the games), but it also offers up more information, such as a live stream and details that help better explain what each league entails, who is going to be taking part in it, etc. This makes it much easier to skip from one league to another, evaluating them for a good fit for specific bets. And being in a centralized location along with the ability to see odds of upcoming games, it’s a fluid experience that is very pleasurable.
For players that are wanting to play for small stakes, as well as those that want to play for large stakes, this is accepted at Pinnacle Sports. The minimum bet amount is $1, and the maximum is determined by each specific match. And for those that want to go above the maximum bet, it’s also possible (and allowed) to make multiple bets on the same match to help increase the effective bet amount. This essentially unlocks almost unlimited potential when it comes to bets, both on the low and high end, as well as everything in between.
Supported Games and Leagues
Pinnacle Sports supports the following games and leagues:
- StarCraft 2
- SK Telecom Proleague
- Global StarCraft League
- StarCraft 2 StarLeague
- WCS Premier League
- Kespa Cup
- DreamHack Open
- ASUS ROG
- DOTA 2
- World Cyber Arena
- BTS Americas
- The International
- League of Legends
- Champions Summer
- NA LCS
- EU LCS
- Tencent LoL Proleague
- LoL Master Series
- Garena Premier League
- Hearthstone (currently unavailable)
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- RGN Pro Series (North America and Europe)
- ESL One (North America, Europe and Asia)
- DreamHack Open
- Acer Predator Masters
- Counter Pit League
- Global Offensive: Champions League
- Game Show League
It’s worth noting that the available leagues on the site depend on what is current playing or will be soon, so they will change over time. As new leagues pop up, they may be added as well, further offering more choices in what competitions to put wagers down on.
Pinnacle Sports uses the same type of betting that is available in normal sports bets. Rather than designing a fantasy team, for example, it relies on the bets against the house, including handicaps and money lines. Odds for each match are available on the site prior to the game starting, giving ample time to evaluate the teams and decide where to put the wagers. This also takes a lot of the guesswork out of determining how specific players are going to fare in matches, instead relying on guessing how the team as a whole will do.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Many deposit methods are available, including:
- Visa and MasterCard
- Qiwi Wallet
The minimum deposit amounts range from $10 to $50, depending on the medium, and the maximum is $50,000 (for Neteller). Do note that the maximum deposits are per transaction, multiple transactions can be set up to help raise this.
Withdrawals are available for almost all of the deposit methods, barring Visa and MasterCard. The minimum withdrawal amounts range from $10 to $50, and come with a fee of anywhere from $15 to $20, depending on the method used. They do not appear to have any maximum withdrawal amount.
Pinnacle Sports does not currently have any promotions going on.
Pros and Cons
- It is a well-known and reputable site, offering the security of knowing wagers and stored funds are in good hands, and that it is licensed by an official agency
- All wagers are against the house, rather than thrown in a pool, giving a much higher upside than having to bet against other players, limited by how many opposing bets there are
- E-sports betting is handled the same way as normal sports betting, giving a strong benefit to those that don’t want to play using the fantasy sports method, and instead want to wager based on whether a team is going to win or lose a given match
- A wide variety of deposit methods make getting money to the site quick and painless
- A low minimum bet and a high maximum bet (with the ability to keep adding more than one bet to the same match, effectively offering near unlimited caps) ensure wagers can match anyone’s budget
- Withdrawal fees of up to $50 make a lot of them prohibitive
- Not available in the U.S.A.
- No promotions like cashback, lossback, or deposit bonuses are available
- Support is only available through email, so there is no real-time service (though they do answer emails 24/7) if any issues arise